Monday, February 22, 2010

Street Food Diary #1

                                      Pappu Aloo Chaat Waala 


 Here is my confession : I love street food!!!
As we know Girls love to have some chatpata and I am no exception. I wonder if it's one of the reason why do I carry few extra kilos!!! :-(  Despite the fact,I  couldn't resist myself from having Aloo Chaat everytime I visit the library.
No No....I am not talking about the Library Canteen ( which serves hygienic food ) but the one standing in front of the building next to the British council Library.

Note - For more than 25 years, this stall has been serving chats to professionals as well as students who often visit the stall during meal time. 

Fact - Last year, the pappu stall got the space in HT Delhi Eating Out guide.

P.S - It's not for the hygiene-obsessed people.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment